The Erie Times-News reports that Mary Horomanski suspected that her family had put up their Christmas lights wrong.

Horomanski’s son contacted her electric provider, who confirmed the error. The parent company First Energy said a decimal point was accidentally moved. Her new amount was quickly corrected to $284.46.



Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

More From 104.1 Jack FM

Get The App
JACK's Crush Archive
JACK's Inside Track

Listen Live